Smart guest room
Efficient and energy-saving smart systems for guest rooms.
Our automated guest room systems make hotel operations more efficient and provide a great guest experience.
The smart guest room is equipped with devices that can be remotely controlled and communicate with each other via the ‘Internet of Things’. The smart guest room enhances the experience of staying there, simplifying and making it more economical to run.
In the smart rooms, guests can adjust the temperature, control the lighting or even the blackout via a device provided by the hotel (tablet, touch panel, etc.) or even from their own smart devices. The system is flexible, expandable and customisable.
Smart guest room
Increased guest satisfaction, reduced operating costs.
System-connected, interoperable smart devices
- Lighting: Brightness, variable colour temperature and hue adjustment.
- Water temperature, water inlet: Digital water temperature valves and sensors help regulate your guests’ comfortable water temperature. Leak detectors, water ingress indicators automatically signal any problems
- Curtains and shades: Motorised and automated curtains and shades give guests complete control at the touch of a button or through the use of an app.
- Room service: A digitised room service menu is available on a smartphone or phone app. Preferences of returning guests can be stored for their next stay.
- Smart locks: Hotel rooms equipped with smart locks allow guests to use a phone app as a room key, eliminating the need for a traditional room key or key card.
- Mobile phone and tablet integration: Our smart solutions offer a range of technological integrations with smartphones and other personal devices. Guests can submit room service and cleaning requests via our app or online portal. This allows hotel staff to meet guest needs faster, while offering guests convenience and user-friendly communication options.